NOWCA self certification for venues
It’s easy to become a NOWCA venue today.
NOWCA self certification signals to open water users that you offer only the best facilities – boost your client base by joining us today!
There is no financial outlay.
Whether you run open water activities as a business or as a hobby, you too can gain the many benefits of becoming a NOWCA venue.
A simple three step ‘self-certification’ is all that is required.
- Complete this self certification form.
- Agree to terms and conditions.
- Use the system!
Already many venues are using NOWCA and increasing their revenue by up to 25%.
The benefits to NOWCA venues
- have your own safety system plus an app that tracks your participants in and out of the water plus offers best practice guidelines for you and your safety team to use
- a client base of 20K participants and rapidly expanding
- the NOWCA website, that alone received a quarter of a million visits last year
- have your own venue webpage with your venue specifics and images within the NOWCA website
- the ability to run any chipped timing event for free
- create a database of your participants, market directly to them at the touch of a button
- see and track your sales and business reports
- access to our growing list of qualified coaches around the country
- discounts from NOWCA suppliers and partners
We have templates and samples to help you with: Normal Operating Procedures (NOPs), Risk Assessments, Emergency Action Plans (EAP’s), safety guidelines for staff (lifesaving and coaches), NOWCA System Operating Procedures.
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org we can help you with any questions you may have.